Oregon Ducks Tickets for Sale
The Oregon Ducks come into the BCS National Championship Game at University of Phoenix Stadium as the #2 team in college football. The fans have been enjoying Oregon Ducks tickets during this 2010 season as the team has utilized a near constant hurry-up offense (installed by Head Coach Chip Kelly) to go 12-0. The perfect record during the regular season earned them the Pac-10 championship and the respect of coaches, sports writers, and the mythical BCS equation.
At the team's best, the Ducks are able to pile on the points (49.3 points a game, best in college football) and keep their opponent out of the end zone (18.4 points allowed per game, 14th in the nation). Against fellow ranked teams, Oregon has demonstrated a penchant for scoring, but an inability to stop the other team. The three ranked opponents have averaged 30.6 points a game.
Still, the Oregon Ducks have three key offensive weapons that make that number not matter, even if it was 10 points higher. Quarterback Darron Thomas has impressive season stats (2,518 yards, 28 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, and a 151.1 QB Rating). Wide receiver Jeff Maehl has been his main target (68 receptions, 943 yards, and 12 touchdowns). The best weapon has been sophomore running back LaMichael James (1,682 yards, 6 yards per carry, and 21 touchdowns). James lost to Newton in the Heisman voting, but hopes to prove triumphant in the BCS National Championship game.
The Ducks will need to find a way to stop Newton if they want to make this anything less than the highest scoring national championship game in the history of college football. Of course, if neither team is able to contain the other, then this could be a terrific experience for those with Oregon Ducks tickets.
Oregon Ducks tickets are available at OnlineSeats to see Chip Kelly's Ducks take the field at Autzen Stadium and avenge last season's BCS Championship loss with another Pac 10 championship in 2011 and maybe a shot at the big game in the Superdome.
Oregon Ducks 2011 Schedule
- Game 1, September 3: Oregon Ducks vs. LSU Tigers at Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Game 2, September 10: Oregon Ducks vs. Nevada Wolf at Autzen Stadium
- Game 3, September 17: Oregon Ducks vs. Missouri State Bears at Autzen Stadium
- Game 4, September 24: Oregon Ducks at Arizona Wildcats at Arizona Stadium
- Game 5, October 6: Oregon Ducks vs. California Golden Bears at Autzen Stadium
- Game 6, October 15: Oregon Ducks vs. Arizona State Sun Devils at Autzen Stadium
- Game 7, October 22: Oregon Ducks at Colorado Buffalos at Folsom Field
- Game 8, October 29: Oregon Ducks vs. Washington State Cougars at Autzen Stadium
- Game 9, November 5: Oregon Ducks at Washington Huskies at Husky Stadium
- Game 10, November 12: Oregon Ducks at Stanford Cardinals at Stanford Stadium
- Game 11, November 19: Oregon Ducks vs. USC Trojans at Autzen Stadium
- Game 12, November 26: Oregon Ducks vs. Oregon State Beavers at Autzen Stadium