LSU Tigers Tickets for Sale
The LSU Tigers finished the 2010 college football regular season 10-2 overall and 6-2 in conference play. This landed them in third place in the West Division of the SEC and #11 in the polls. Get your LSU Tigers tickets to see team play at home at Tiger Stadium next season or on January 7, 2011 at the Cotton Bowl in the confines of Cowboys Stadium.
The Tigers won with a pretty good offense that only threw the football for 155.4 a game and ran the ball for 179.2 yards a game to the tune of 28.8 yards a game. LSU managed to hold opponents to 17.8 points a game (9th in nation).
The key play in Les Miles' offensive scheme is Quarterback Jordan Jefferson. Jefferson threw the ball for 1,253 yards and 4 touchdowns with 9 interceptions. The generous college football quarterback ranking calculation gives him a 109.7 QB Rating. Jefferson also ran for 383 yards, but his true talent is handing the ball off to running back Stevan Ridley, who ran for 1,042 yard and 14 touchdowns on 4.6 yards a carry.
When Jefferson did throw the ball, he managed to hit wide receivers Reuben Randle (31 receptions, 525 yards, 3 TD) and Terrance Toliver (36 receptions, 467 yards, 2 TD). The Tigers will need Jefferson to run the ball like he did in the middle of the season to make up for LSU's general lack of a passing game. Get LSU Tigers tickets from OnlineSeats to the 2011 season to see if the Tigers can improve upon last season.
LSU Tigers tickets are college football tickets to see a SEC power take Tiger Stadium under the leadership of Head Coach Les Miles. This team is in the hunt for its fourth National Championship and third BCS National Championship.
LSU Tigers 2011 Schedule
- Game 1, September 3: LSU Tigers vs. Oregon Ducks at Dallas Cowboys Stadium
- Game 2, September 10: LSU Tigers vs. Northwestern State Demons at Tiger Stadium
- Game 3, September 15: LSU Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs at Davis Wade Stadium
- Game 4, September 24: LSU Tigers at West Virginia Mountaineers at Mountaineer Field
- Game 5, October 1: LSU Tigers vs. Kentucky Wildcats at Tiger Stadium
- Game 6, October 8: LSU Tigers vs. Florida Gators at Tiger Stadium
- Game 7, October 15: LSU Tigers at Tennessee Volunteers at Neyland Stadium
- Game 8, October 22: LSU Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers at Tiger Stadium
- Game 9, November 5: LSU Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide at Bryant Denny Field
- Game 10, November 12: LSU Tigers vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers at Tiger Stadium
- Game 11, November 19: LSU Tigers at Ole Miss Rebels at Vaught Hemingway
- Game 12, November 25: LSU Tigers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks at Tiger Stadium