Auburn Tigers Tickets for Sale
Those with Auburn Tigers tickets for the 2010 college football season witnessed perfection as the Gene Chizik-coached Tigers went 13-0 on their way to the top of the SEC West and the top of every major college football poll. The SEC winner had one more game left, the BCS National Championship Game against the Oregon Ducks. The Tigers won and ended the season on a perfect note and with the school's first national title since 1957.
Auburn won big on average. The Tigers scored 42.7 points a game while surrendering 24.5. The key to the high-octane offense is Quarterback Cam Newton. Newton recently won the Heisman Trophy, a big win after facing criticism and possible suspension from the championship game after his father took money to ensure Cam would attend Auburn. He also managed to throw for 2,589 yard, 28 touchdowns, and just 6 interceptions. Newton won the Heisman because he is also a danger to run the ball. He ran for 1,409 yards and 20 touchdowns on 5.8 yards per carry. Cam Newton may not be a future pro bowler in the NFL, but he is the type of player that can dominate in college football.
The Tigers are not Newton's team alone. Running back Michael Dwyer ran for 950 yards and Onterio McCalebb ran for 763. The trio of runners gives opposing linebackers nightmares. When Newton does throw the football, he tends to cover some ground. Newton averages 10.5 yards per throw! The Auburn receivers do not have a dominant receiver, so teams are forced to watch Darvin Adams (48 receptions, 909 yards, 7 touchdowns), Terrell Zachery (38 receptions, 585 yards, 4 touchdowns), and Emory Blake (28 receptions, 472 yards, 7 touchdowns).
OnlineSeats has the Auburn Tigers tickets to see Gene Chizik can recover from the loss of his All American quarterback and take the SEC again and earn a BCS Bowl bid. Look for cheap Auburn football tickets to Jordan-Hare Stadium for the 2011 college football season.
Auburn Tigers 2011 Schedule
- Game 1, September 3: Auburn Tigers vs. Utah State Aggies at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 2, September 10: Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 3, September 17: Auburn Tigers at Clemson Tigers at Clemson Memorial Stadium
- Game 4, September 24: Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Atlantic Owls at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 5, October 1: Auburn Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks at Williams-Brice Stadium
- Game 6, October 8: Auburn Tigers at Arkansas Razorbacks at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Game 7, October 15: Auburn Tigers vs. Florida Gators at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 8, October 22: Auburn Tigers at LSU Tigers at Tiger Stadium
- Game 9, October 29: Auburn Tigers vs. Ole Miss Rebels at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 10, November 12: Auburn Tigers at Georgia Bulldogs at Sanford Stadium
- Game 11, November 19: Auburn Tigers vs. Samford Bulldogs at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Game 12, November 26: Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide at Jordan-Hare Stadium