Arkansas Razorbacks Tickets for Sale
The Arkansas Razorbacks have been supporting a college football athletic program since 1894, when the school used to play high school football teams just to fill out the schedule. The Razorbacks have had a pretty good run in that more than a century taking the field, winning just over 57 percent of the games, winning 13 conference championships, and a national championship.
That lone Arkansas Razorbacks national championship came in 1964 when Frank Broyles beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers in the Cotton Bowl Classic 10-7. The team went 11-0. Arkansas experienced most of its success in the Southwest Conference, where the Razorbacks played from 1915-1991 and won 13 conference championships.
The Arkansas Razorbacks play at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, where they have played since 1938. Though the most famous coach in the school's history may be Lou Holtz, the current coach is Bobby Petrino. Petrino has managed to rebuild the team in the last three seasons, taking them from a young inexperienced college football team destined for a losing record to a record good enough to land them in the Top 25 and in the Sugar Bowl.
OnlineSeats has the Arkansas Razorbacks tickets to enjoy Petrino's continued transformation of this college football program. Watch the games live at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and take in the school spirit in a way that you cannot from the comfort of your couch.
Arkansas Razorbacks 2011 Schedule
- Game 1, September 3: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Missouri State Bears at Razorback Stadium
- Game 2, September 10: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. New Mexico Lobos at War Memorial Stadium
- Game 3, September 17: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Troy Trojans at Razorback Stadium
- Game 4, September 24: Arkansas Razorbacks at Alabama Crimson Tide at Bryant Denny Field
- Game 5, October 1: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Texas A&M Aggies at Razorback Stadium
- Game 6, October 8: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Auburn Tigers at Razorback Stadium
- Game 7, October 22: Arkansas Razorbacks at Ole Miss Rebels at Vaught Hemingway Stadium
- Game 8, October 29: Arkansas Razorbacks at Vanderbilt Commodores at Vanderbilt Stadium
- Game 9, November 5: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. South Carolina Gamecocks at Razorback Stadium
- Game 10, November 12: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Tennessee Volunteers at Razorback Stadium
- Game 11, November 19: Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs at War Memorial Stadium
- Game 12, November 25: Arkansas Razorbacks at LSU Tigers at Tiger Stadium